Sunday, February 8, 2009

Malaysian Cars: are you kidding?

Have any of you here in Malaysia ever heard the newspapers saying you should buy Malaysian cars or heard the government talk about how well produced the Malaysian cars are to other car manufacturers of the world? Well, just so you know it is not only a few Malaysians who think the above is a joke, so to do a lot of other people from other countries, in fact both Proton and Perodua have made it overseas in sales and are laughed at, just take a look at the link below:

A Criticism on Malaysian Car Manufacturers

I have been saying for years there is no way you could even give me a Malaysian car for free, I think they are some of the worst cars ever made and even more to the point some of the worst managed companies around. When the Waja first came out here in Malaysia, you had to wait several months for the car and you only had 2-3 colors to choose from I think, while in the UK, you could get the car within a few weeks, you could test drive the car (you were not allowed to test drive the car at most places in Malaysia we looked at) and you had more color choices to choose from and it was several thousand US Dollars cheaper there then here in Malaysia. However, for those of you who stand behind Malaysian cars and do not like what I have wrote above, do remember "we all are entitled" to our "own" beliefs, and this is simply my choice and I have every right to give my opinion on what I like and do not like, but do not feel too bad, I also feel the same disrespect towards most America cars in general (you'll never see me owning a ford.) I really only like Japanese and European cars too be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment