Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pizza Night-Sorry for not updating


I apologize for not having new updates over the last week. I had been very busy finishing some work on our home and taking care of other business. However, you will note from the picture above we did take time to bake up another pizza. This one is a Chicago Pan Style Pizza based off of a recipe I found online. It was very good but sort of tasted a lot like Pizza Hut pizza which I find it horrible. Hmmm funny huh? I find Pizza Hut horrible, but the one I made which is a lot like it I thought was very good, well it was better than Pizza Huts. This one was homemade which always makes food taste better I think. Anyway hope some of you will try to make it yourself. You can find the recipe over at my Food From Home Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment