Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thai Glass Noodle / Yum Woon Sen, My Wife's is the Best


Recently my wife and I have been going up to Foo Seng near Jusco/Tesco to eat a wonderful salad called: Yum Woon Sen or Thai Glass Noodle. The lady there makes it very well and we found ourselves eating this a few times a week late at night.

Well my wife decided to try her hand at making this and all I can say is give credit where credit is due: Congratulations!!! This is absolutely the very best ever!!! She did it perfectly, absolutely perfectly. She is using Tiger Prawns and that really makes a big difference and the entire salad taste more fresh and crisp than I have ever had anywhere else before. Now we can have this wherever we want (usually every other day) and eat it from the comfort of our own home...This makes one GREAT breakfast by the way.

Next my wife is going to try her talents with Chinese Style Steamed Fish, I have every bit of confidence it will turn out perfectly. My wife says she has always wanted to make this, but I am hoping part of it is cause she knows it is also one of my all time favorite things to eat when out and I just took us out for it the other night. I think we are going to start trying newer recipes each week or every other week so I'll post the results on here about them,.

Anyway the Yum Woon sen is one great Comfort Food to have around.
This is the best comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment