Friday, May 1, 2009

More Music Videos please...

OK I am on the hunt for videos like the two listed below, if anyone knows of any other videos that are similar to the below please be sure to provide the information and I will post the video if it falls into the same area as these. I think we are going to see more and more videos popping up over the next few months. I could not help but to feel so happy after watching these, especially the first one: Sound of Music in the historic train station: Central Station Antwerp in Belgium.

2 comments:

  1. haha... this is the same video i recommended to you. Awesome right?! Life should have some happy catalysts from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if this is my little sis who is witting above, then yes this is the one you told me about.

    ReplyDelete